immersion, iquinani, hoodie bigger and brighter!
...a wider variety of sizes and colors available...
Iquinani, meaning without end, expresses Indigenous resilience.
Each pattern describing different paths in Sugpiaq life. Different histories and wishes for the future. Each design a blessing for resilience, perseverance, strength, and amity, iquinani.
ONLY WASH IN COLD WATER TO PRESERVE COLORS BRIGHTNESS.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua