Iquinani, meaning without end, expresses Indigenous resilience.
Each pattern describing different paths in Sugpiaq life. Different histories and wishes for the future. Each design a blessing for resilience, perseverance, strength, and amity, iquinani.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester (up to 5% recycled polyester, made from plastic bottles)
• Fabric weight: 7.8 oz/y² (264.5 g/m²)
• Patented low-pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fleece
• Cover-stitched armholes and waistband
• Ribbed cuffs and waistband
• Matching drawcords
• Front pouch pocket
• Blank product sourced from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, or Nicaragua
harvest, iquinani, hoodie